Charlotte, 28217 United States
Sean McKay, Senior Vice President of American IRA, will be attending this event.
If you just can’t wait until our next Charlotte REIA Main Monthly Meeting, join Charlotte REIA every Wednesday morning (except major holidays) as we host an intimate gathering with local real estate pros. This is a great opportunity for new investors to network with local real estate “players” and learn from those who are making deals happen every day. We host a new guest speaker every week and discuss various real estate topics to help better your real estate investing skills. The breakfast meeting is led by Linda Dana and is designed to serve beginning, intermediate and advanced investors. The group meets every Wednesday from 8:30AM to 10:00AM. Charlotte REIA Members can attend at no charge and guests pay a $3.00 cover charge.
- There were no results found.
- How to Own an LLC Within a Self-Directed IRA – And Do it Right!
- Should You Take an Early Distribution from Your Self-Directed IRA?
- Due Diligence Checklist for Self-Directed Real Estate IRA Properties
- Is Cryptocurrency or Gold the Better Retirement Investment for a Self-Directed IRA?
- What is the Age Requirement to Contribute to a Self-Directed IRA?
Asheville, NC 28801