Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA, will be a guest speaker at this event.
Visit Alan Cowgill’s website for more information about this event. http://www.privatelendingmadeeasy.com/office-boot-camp/
From: Alan Cowgill
Tuesday, 11:04 a.m.
If you’re tired of being glued to your phone, trapped in your car, chained to your computer, or buried alive by endless bills and papers, here’s great news.
You too can wave a magic wand and – “VOILA” – turn your real estate business into a hands-free money machine.
It makes no difference if you retail, wholesale, or rent your properties… or do other kinds of deals like lease options or land contracts. If you’re in real estate of any kind, you can put your business on automatic, the same way you put your car on Cruise Control.
The secret is fourfold:
- Streamline, delegate, and automate your routines and responsibilities…
- Train competent people to take the wheel…
- Give them idiot-proof check sheets and systems so they never mess up…
- Pay them for results…
That’s how big boys like Donald Trump build empires.
I’m best known as a private money expert. But I also spent five years and $114,730 mastering the art of streamlining and automating my business.
I started out like you – trying to do it all myself and constantly overwhelmed
My story started in 1995. I had loads of ambition. But I had no staff, my days were hectic, and I felt overwhelmed by my routines and responsibilities.
From morning to midnight, I was torn in every direction by phone calls, visitors, and meetings with sellers and contractors. I was drowning in a sea of papers demanding my attention. Sound familiar?
Sure, I wanted to be wealthy. But the toll it was taking on my personal and family life was too steep.
So I was thrilled to discover Michael Gerber’s book The Emyth in 1996. According to Gerber, most of us get so busy working IN our businesses that we rarely work ON our businesses.
For example, when you run ads, answer phone calls, inspect properties, and meet with contractors, you’re working IN your business. You’re doing the day-to-day busywork.
But once you get stuck doing all of this “running” in your giant hamster wheel, it’s impossible to see your business from the top down. You can’t grow. You can’t break free. You’ll never take a quantum leap forward.
This problem plagues most entrepreneurs. But as Gerber explains, the founder of McDonalds took the opposite approach: he replaced himself.
He hired others to take the orders, flip the burgers, and scrub down the kitchen. Then he built foolproof systems to ensure they’d never mess up. The rest is history.
Eager to build my own foolproof systems and replace myself, I enrolled in Gerber’s $9,666 per year Emyth coaching program. I also attended over a dozen high-priced conferences and Boot Camps.
Over the course of five years, this professional education cost me $114,730. But you know what – it was worth the investment. Thanks to this training:
- I wiped out the chaos in my business.
- I delegated my routines and responsibilities to others.
- I created foolproof check sheets and systems, so they’d never mess up.
- I transformed my operation into a hands-free money machine that runs reliably and churns our profits – with or without me.
After implementing what I was taught key parts of my business ran on “automatic”, including:
- Property acquisitions
- Lease options
- Contractor meetings
- Property management
In one year, my company bought 48 properties, sold 26, and managed 60 rental units. Yet I hardly lifted a finger. That’s because my Acquisitions Manager, Kevin, and my Office Manager, Donna, did all of the work.
Kevin does the buying and selling, makes offers, meets with contractors in the field, and finds people to lease option my houses. Donna handles everything at the office: phone calls, emails, paperwork, filing, and bill paying.
Using my turnkey systems, these two have literally replaced me. They’ve taken over 90% of the routines and responsibilities that used to be mine.
Today my typical “work week” consists of just two visits to the office… an hour long meeting with Kevin and Donna on Monday, and another 15 minutes signing checks on Wednesday.
Sure, they call or email me a couple of times each day, but that’s it. They basically run my business.
If I wanted to be lazy, I could spend my “work time” playing golf, or taking my grandkids out for ice cream every afternoon. However, my personal choice is to develop new information products and educational programs.
I realized that there was a Fast Track To Freedom if I could duplicate me. The four areas I systematized and created a turnkey sysem were acquisitions, office management, exit strategies, hiring, and firing.
Let me share why and what I did in each area…
When it comes to finding deals, real estate “experts” often recommend yellow page ads, newspaper ads, bus signs, place mats, and pens. They also suggest direct mail to landlords, people in foreclosure, out of state owners, and estate attorneys.
Unfortunately, some of these methods are a complete waste of money.
Why take that chance? Why waste years on risky trial and error?
Idiscovered slam-dunk methods that always bring me desperate, negotiable sellers.
Best of all, delegate all the methods to an Acquisitions Manager.
- Snatch up the hottest REO deals without the laborious research. Have an ultra-motivated research assistant combing the MLS, crunching the numbers, and finding deals – all without costing a dime.
- Become the king (or queen) of short sales in your county. After making bad loans, banks are desperate to bail out fast. Learn to capitalize on their distress and make out like a bandit. Also discover when in the month (and year) banks are most anxious to get bad loans off their books.
- Don’t flush your money down the toilet with direct mail. Discover which targeted mailings is a pathetic waste of money, and which pay off handsomely. Plus, learn to outsource mailing campaigns.
- Generate a windfall from outdoor signs. After testing and comparing a dozen color and message combinations, one blockbuster sign beat the rest by huge margins.
- Put your outdoor ad campaign on autopilot. Find out who to hire to post signs, how to pay them for results, and how to make sure the signs actually get posted.
On my creative financing deals, I learned to borrow money faster and easier than you ever will from conventional banks. This knowledge is priceless when homeowners need to sell fast.
- Buy the houses you want with no approval process and no loan fees. You can even assume the seller’s low interest rate. The secret is buying “subject to”. Find out why it’s the favorite method of street smart investors.
- Stay squeaky clean when borrowing from private lenders. I’m a huge fan of borrowing from individuals. But if you neglect to file the right papers with your insurance company, closing agent, or various government agencies, you’re begging for trouble. I’ve created a foolproof Acquisition Check Sheet to be sure nothing falls through the cracks.
Learn to protect yourself from unwanted surprises.
- Keep your name off public records. I discovered the Land Trust techniques used by millionaires to protect their properties.
- Don’t let “subject to” backfire on you. “Subject to” is great, but what if the seller misunderstands your intentions? What if he wants the house back? What if he gets upset and sues you? Don’t get nailed for overlooking small details at the closing. My iron vault techniques wipe out the risks and liabilities.
- Delegate the above responsibilities to an Acquisitions Manager, and pay him only when he buys and sells a property. The Acquisitions Manager can be the most motivated person you’ve ever hired!
Turnkey office management
Most investors are so busy looking for deals; they drop the ball when it comes to managing their office, workers, lenders, and tenants.
To understand my point, imagine your car. Generating leads is a lot like stepping on the accelerator. It’s an essential first step. But if your carburetor is broken, your fuel will vanish into thin air.
The same is true when you’re bogged down by unqualified leads, unreliable contractors, demanding underwriters, bad tenants, lawsuits, or general office chaos.
Every aspect of your business is like a component in your car’s engine.
If your engine isn’t fully functional, if any one component isn’t working right, then even an endless supply of motivated sellers won’t solve your problems.
Deals will disappear into thin air, like fuel pumped into a broken carburetor.
- Say goodbye to office chaos. Streamline your office routines. Stop feeling crushed by an overwhelming to-do list. Get your callbacks, loose ends, and paperwork handled promptly, reliably, and automatically.
- Stop wasting time on unmotivated sellers and marginal deals. Armed with a priceless phone script, a dirt-cheap answering service can find out how negotiable sellers are, how much equity they have, how much their houses are worth, and what the rehab costs are likely to be – all before you ever speak with them.
- Stop being buried alive by bills, contracts, and other papers. Duplicate my slam-dunk filing system so the documents you need most are always at your fingertips. Become a whiz at the paperwork involved when buying, selling, and lease optioning properties.
- Stop taking calls from sellers who lack the motivation or equity to give you great deals. With my time saving breakthrough, you’ll separate the truly motivated from the time wasters. You’ll never again lose hot deals because you were tied up on low priority phone calls.
If you buy and hold properties (or want to), you’ll also discover safety measures that’ll wipe out property management headaches. For example:
- Keep devious tenants from hijacking your hard-won assets. Discover the life-saving lease clauses that’ll protect you from lawsuits. Never get sued because you overlooked a crucial form or contract. Evict tenants with zero risk of being challenged or sued.
- Don’t get screwed by tenants who trash your rentals. Find out which collection agencies are the most aggressive.
- Screen out problem tenants before they get the keys to one of your rentals. Too many landlords get fooled by problem tenants who provide phony “landlord references” and rental histories. But with my foolproof Tenant Screening Check Sheet, even Homer Simpson could screen them out and be a property management whiz – and so can you.
- Evict tenants quickly and painlessly. When your evictions always hold up in court, you won’t have to make concessions or put up with problem tenants. You’ll radiate confidence, and your tenants will be afraid to jerk you around. Just follow the directions on my Bulletproof Eviction Check Sheet.
- Never get ripped off by contractors who don’t show up, disappear with your down payment money, or come back months later to finish your job at their leisure. Learn how the pros find trustworthy contractors and keep them on schedule.
- Never have your building supplies stolen by contractors. I know several rehabbers who’ve lost money in stolen supplies. Learn to reverse the risk of theft from you to your contractors.
Turnkey exit strategies
Retailing houses has great profit potential, but it comes with a big downside… You’ve got to carry the insurance, tax, and loan payments on each house for months while you market it and wait for the buyer’s loan to close.
- Stop letting your houses become leeches that suck away at your lifeblood. Wipe out your monthly expenses, no matter how long it takes to close escrow. Never again be crushed by mortgage payments while you market a house and wait for the buyer’s loan to fund.
- Capitalize on your banker’s natural biases. Learn two ways to put buyers into your houses before they apply for financing. Once they’re established owner-occupants with proven track records of making payments on time, their loan approvals are virtually guaranteed!
- Employ the staging secrets of successful investors.
- “Ninja” advertising secrets that’ll make your phone ring off the hook with qualified buyers.
- Get top dollar by creating more competition for your houses. Use my foolproof Lease Option and Land Contract strategies to attract more buyers and explode the number of offers on your houses. These strategies rescue you from negative cash flows by filling your empty houses.
Turnkey hiring, firing, and management
Like most “little guys”, I used to run myself ragged. I took every phone call. I wrestled with my endless pile of bills, mail, and other paperwork. And I spent hours in my car, handling every negotiation and infield meeting with buyers, sellers, and contractors.
I was torn in too many directions. I felt overwhelmed, exhausted and burnt out.
Sure, I was reluctant to pass the reigns onto someone else. But with a growing pool of private lenders wanting to loan me money, I didn’t have time to find and buy the number of properties my business demanded. So I was forced to hire people.
Thank God I took that leap. It was truly one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Now I’m a huge believer in delegation, and I’ll show you how to:
- Find and train competent people to take the wheel. Learn to delegate negotiating, offer making, buying and selling houses, meeting with sellers and contractors in the field, and finding tenant/buyers to lease option your houses.
- Ultra-motivate your key people by paying for results. For example, I pay Kevin every time he buys or sells a property. Learn how you too can compensate your key players for results.
- Hire a crackerjack office manager to handle all of your phone calls, faxes, and emails from tenants, city agencies, utility companies, and contractors… plus, all of your mails, bills, and other paperwork.
- When is an office justified – and when is it financial suicide? If you work from home for too long, you limit the number and quality of employees you can hire. You cripple the growth of your business. But if you leave too soon, you could be crushed by the extra overhead. Learn the three mistakes you can’t afford to make when leasing your first office, and when the time is right to make your move.
Of course, hiring people is a double-edged sword. You need them to get ahead, but hiring brings new challenges. Not only will you learn from my mistakes. You’ll learn to nip employee problems in the bud before they ever show up. For example:
- Employees. Keep them from making personal calls, checking personal email, etc, while they’re on the clock working for you.
- Never again worry about employee theft or overcharges. Learn to do thorough background checks on job applicants, and keep close tabs on employees.
- New versus old employees… Who’s more likely to cheat you? The answer may surprise you. Learn to spot the warning signs and red flags.
- Systematize your routines with foolproof check sheets and directions. Without these, employees will take a “Rambo” approach, doing things their own way. When someone quits, you won’t be able to replace them without first cleaning up the mess they left behind!
For example, in my early days as a manager, my bookkeeper posted many expenses to the wrong accounts. When she quit, I wound up paying my accountant $150/hour to clean up all of the mistakes!
That’s why my students have been begging me to share my turnkey systems.
Well here’s great news:
I’m finally stepping up to the plate with a risk-free program.
Now, unlike some boot camps that pile more to-do’s onto your list, this groundbreaking program will do just the opposite, it will free you from the endless phone calls, meetings, and to-do’s that drag you down like a ball-and-chain.
Put your real estate business on “automatic”,
like the Cruise Control in your car
At my 4-day Super Conference – “Financial Freedom Boot Camp”–you’ll become a whiz at streamlining and delegating all of your routines. For example: filing, paying bills, drawing up contracts, finding and financing deals, hiring and managing contractors,cashing out, and more.
Accept my risk-free offer today and discover how to:
- Turn your business into an engine that runs without you. Instantly profit from my slam-dunk marketing, management, financing, buying, and selling systems.
- Delegate 90% of your paperwork, office management, and other headaches… including phone calls and meetings with tenants, contractors, the city, permit department, etc.
- Rest assured that your employees and contractors will never mess up – because they’ll have idiot-proof check sheets and systems.
- Wipe out office chaos and bypass the usual growing pains.
Wipe out tenant headaches, screen out unqualified prospects, and much more.
If you’re fortunate enough to participate in “Financial Freedom Boot Camp” here’s what you can look forward to:
Day One: Turnkey acquisitions
During the first day of “Financial Freedom Boot Camp”,you’lldiscover slam-dunk methods that bring desperate, negotiable sellers.
One of my methods is my 7 step program on how to acquire 5-7 properties per month with zero marketing cost and zero research time. This simple program alone could be your whole real estate business.
Day Two: Turnkey office management
This is where most trainers drop the ball. And it’s why I’m devoting the entire second day to managing your office, workers, lenders, and tenants.
You’ll instantly benefit from my five years in The E-Myth coaching program – but without the $50,000 investment or the drawn out process.
Day Three: Turnkey exit strategies
I’ll pull back the curtain on the powerful mortgage liaison position I created that makes cashing out lease option tenant/buyers a cinch.
Never again be sabotaged by surprise repairs. My camera-person, Pam, videotaped me during a home inspection. Using this “virtual tour” as a guide, I’ll train you to inspect houses, spot red flags, and sniff out ticking time bombs like an FBI-trained Labrador Retriever.
Day Four: Turnkey hiring, firing, and management
Even if an obstacle seems “big” to you, I’ve probably faced it a dozen times and if so I can solve it in minutes.
These secrets alone will more than justify your tuition for this new program.
You can instantly wipe out the guesswork, and delegate all of your office management with confidence. You can rest assured that your employees and contractors will not mess up
If you ever lease option your houses, I’ll show you how to hire someone – a “Mortgage Liaison” – to drive your tenant/buyers to the closing table.
This person is the liaison between your tenant/buyers and your loan broker. So she walks your tenant/buyers through the necessary paperwork, gets their signatures on the right documents, faxes them to your loan broker, and does whatever’s necessary to close escrow.
Since she’s on straight commission, and only gets paid when escrow closes, this makes her extremely motivated!
How much is this program worth? It was pretty easy to find out. All I had to do was visit the HomeFinders.com web site.
In case you’re not familiar, HomeVestors franchises a turnkey business (like McDonalds does). But instead of a restaurant, they franchise a real estate business, and they charge an upfront fee of thousands of dollars.
These fees left me with no doubt: real estate investors are extremely motivated to put their businesses on “automatic”!
My turnkey systems could be a franchise if I decided to put the additional effort into it. But right now, I’m interested in generating the first round of success stories, so I’m holding this 4-day event.
Your risk-free tuition for this awesome event is just $2,995. A heck of a lot less than a franchise fee.
Have you ever left a conference feeling pumped up, but then lost momentum, or felt overwhelmed by all of the new projects and campaigns on your todo list?
If so, you’re not alone. Many people lose momentum because they have nobody to guide them. Others are slowed down by busywork from their personal lives. And some just don’t know where to start. Since I’m counting on your success, I can’t afford to let that happen.
I normally charge $5,000/day when clients put me on retainer.
And remember: even if an obstacle seems “big” to you, I’ve probably faced it a dozen times, so I can solve it in minutes.