The Main Atlanta REIA Monthly Meeting is held on the 2nd Monday at 3125 Presidential Parkway, Atlanta, GA. This is our Main Atlanta REIA Meeting for the month, so don’t miss it!
Members and guests can arrive at 5:00 PM and network with each other and our vendors. The first session officially starts at 6:00 PM. Free parking is available for members and guests in the large Salvation Army parking lot. Be sure to bring a pen and paper to take lots of notes, plenty of business cards for networking and flyers for marketing your investment properties for sale.
Quick Facts About Our Main Meeting
- What? The Atlanta REIA Main Monthly Meeting
- When? 2nd Monday of each month from 5:00 PM till 9:00 PM
- Where? 3125 Presidential Parkway, Atlanta, GA
- Who? Real Estate Investors, Entrepreneurs & Professionals
- Why? To learn, network, market, help others, prosper & have fun!
- Cost? Atlanta REIA Members can attend for FREE & Guests may attend for $25 each at the door or Guests can RSVP Online for $20
- Wear? Dress for success!
- Bring? A smile, positive attitude, enthusiasm, biz cards, flyers & a friend
- Parking? Free parking in hotel’s parking deck
- Link: main.atlantareia.com
- Our Tentative Agenda is as follows:
5:00 to 6:00 PM – Networking & Vendor Trade Show in Lobby
6:00 to 6:30 PM – Introductions, Questions & Answers, & Announcements
6:30 to 7:15 PM – Haves & Wants Speed Marketing Session
7:15 to 7:30 PM – Networking Break
7:30 to 7:40 PM – Giveaways & Door Prizes
7:45 to 9:15 PM – Main Speaker Session
9:30 PM to Late – Late Nite Networking