& Vendor Trade Show
Atlanta REIA Members Can Attend at No Charge. This month,
Guests Can RSVP Online Now for $20 or Pay $25 at the Door.
Atlanta REIA Members Please RSVP on Meetup.com
if you have a meetup account.
Real estate investors have made non-performing notes the hottest topic in real estate today because they realize that it gives them a way to buy deeply discounted real estate for quick cash or long term cash flow without the concerns of dwindling inventory or having to deal with tenants.
Atlanta REIA is excited to announce that 30 year veteran note investor, Eddie Speed, will be our special guest speaker this month at our main monthly meeting on Monday, June 1st at 5PM at Atlanta Unity located at 3597 Parkway Lane in Norcross, GA. Eddie will be teaching us why notes have become so hot and what every investor needs to know about buying and selling notes in today’s ever changing real estate and mortgage industry.
During his 90 minutes presentation, Eddie will teach you…
- Why the Note Business is the Hottest Topic in Real Estate Today and why the Government is pushing it!
- How To Find Real Estate Bargains Via Notes
- How To Find The “Hidden Inventory” of Real Estate That No One Else Knows
- How To Buy Non-Performing Real Estate for Pennies on the Dollar
- How to Turn $100 in Your Roth IRA into $100,000 or More and Retire Tax Free
- How to earn velocity income without using any of your own money
- Why Real Estate Agents, investors, builders, property buyers and sellers are creating a strong demand for these services and how you can cash in by becoming the “go to” person
- Why flipping notes is easier and less time consuming than flipping properties
- How to “paper out” of properties and triple your net income
- How “anxious money” is changing the industry making your opportunities greater than ever before
- How to become a Note Buyer with as little as $100 dollars
- How to apply your current real estate knowledge and skills to make even greater profits with the note business
- And much, much, more!
About Eddie Speed
Eddie has dedicated his professional life to the seller financing and non-performing note industry where he has been a leader and innovator in the Note Business for over 30 years. Over the years, he has introduced innovative ideas and strategies that have positively impacted the way the industry operates today. Eddie founded NoteSchool, which is a highly recognized training company, which specializes in teaching students how to buy both performing and non-performing discounted notes and mortgages. He is the owner and president of Colonial Funding Group LLC, which acquires and brokers discounted real estate secured notes. Additionally, he is also a principal in a group of Private Equity funds that acquires bulk portfolios of notes. All his years of experience have prepared him for the incredible opportunities of the current real estate market and make him very qualified to teach you everything you need to know about the note business.
So come join your fellow investors as we connect and get the low down on buying and selling discounted notes and mortgages with Note Expert, Eddie Speed. All this is happening at the Atlanta REIA main meeting on Monday, June 1st at 5PM at Atlanta Unity located at 3597 Parkway Lane in Norcross, GA.
As always, Atlanta REIA Members can attend the event at no charge and Non-Members can Register Online for $20 or pay $25.00 at the door. Be sure to bring your business cards and flyers and join us for an evening of real estate deals, vendors, networking, education and fun! See you there!