Vicki Gehring, from American IRA, LLC, will be attending this month’s Carolina’s Real Estate Investors Association event.
“The Economic Development Forecast for Asheville and WNC Areas”
with Ben Teague, Senior Vice President & Executive Director of the Economic Development Coalition
Recruiting industries to locate in the greater Asheville area isn’t magic. It doesn’t just happen. It takes a lot of work. Leading our area’s economic development is Ben Teague. Ben’s success over the past 7 years is legendary as he brings a uniquely holistic view to economic development.
If you don’t know Ben…or haven’t heard of him…then this is a must attend meeting as Ben is one of our area’s key leaders and influencers who will have the most direct impact on your real estate investment opportunities.
- Where is the current and projected business growth for Asheville and WNC?
- How is our quality of life a tool to attract entrepreneurs and businesses?
- Strong communities have a lot in common: skilled workforces, living wages, access to quality healthcare, and more. How does Asheville and WNC rank?
- What are the biggest barriers to growth?
- How can real estate investors best support and encourage more economic growth?
- There will be opportunities for conversation and questions
Ben Teague is the Executive director of the Asheville-Buncombe County Economic Development Coalition. The coalition is an arm of the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce tasked with recruiting companies to the region. The chamber is a public-private entity.
Make a commitment to join us at our May 9th main meeting. Ben Teague’s presentation will help you decide where to focus your real estate business!
May 9th, Hilton Biltmore Park, 43 Town Square Blvd.,
Asheville, NC 28803
5:30pm: Networking/Happy Hour
6:30pm: Meeting Begins