Sean McKay, Senior VP of American IRA and guest speaker Sherman Arnowitz, President and Founder of Keyhole Financial Services will be hosting a webinar on November 5th at 12:00 p.m.
For over 25 years, Keyhole Financial Services, under the leadership of Sherman has been buying, selling, and managing distressed second mortgages. He has created numerous private funds managing thousands of distressed second mortgage notes.
Sherman will share concepts such as:
- What are non-performing notes?
- Differences between performing, non-performing & re-performing notes.
- Why banks sell loans?
- What happens to defaulted notes?
- Where and how to find mortgage notes.
- First Mortgages vs. Second Mortgages.
- Real Estate vs. Mortgage Note Investing.
- Finding Investors.
All webinars are recorded, even if you are unable to attend the live presentation, feel free to register so that you can receive the recording. To register, click here.