Stop by the American IRA booth and meet Jim & Kyle; they will be there to provide you with valuable information on Self-Directed IRAs!
Here are more details about this great event:
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Dive into learning like never before at SCACPA’s 2018 Spring Splash.
At our Accounting Conference on May 17-18 in Greenville, you’ll find new perspectives with five tracks of dynamic learning led by the accounting profession’s most engaging and insightful speakers, such as:
- Economic Outlook Joey Von Nessen, USC Research Economist & Erik Doerring, McNair Shareholder
- Tax Planning Strategies Art Werner, Werner-Rocca President and Shareholder
- Human Resources Update Kim Aydlette, State of SC Human Resources Director
- Understanding Your Fraud Risk Gary German, Alba Advisors Managing Director
- Nonprofit Reporting Requirements Update Beth Allen and Tony Smith, GreerWalker, LLP
- Dealing with IRS Collection Division Lynn Nichols, Nichols Patrick CPE Founder
This event combines the best of our past conferences while featuring bold new ways to connect with elite practitioners. You can also consult with a wide array of knowledgeable vendors who have the new products and services that can advance your practice.
PLUS, FUN AND GAMES
After Thursdays full slate of learning, attendees can unwind at our Pig Pickin. Amid the scenic grounds of the Embassy Suites and Golf Resort, enjoy an evening of live music, games, plenty of food and drinks, and camaraderie.
During the Pig-Pickin, we hope you will take time to visit or CEO Dunk Tank. Members can purchase one or more throws. All proceeds will benefit the Associations CPA-PAC.
Then gather some friends and test your skills at a round of cornhole. Youll be able to register to win a complete SCACPA-branded cornhole set.
Make the memories last with souvenir snapshots from our Photo Booth.
During Fridays lunch, enter our 50/50 Raffle for a chance to walk away with a little spending cash. SCACPA will give away door prizes such as a Yeti cooler, tumblers, gift cards and more.
When you pay your Spring Splash registration, you have the option of that total being credited toward your renewal dues for SCACPA’s 2018-19 All-Inclusive Membership. Spring Splash’s 16 hours of CPE will be drawn from your 2018-19 CPE Bank of 40 hours.
Enjoy a fresh approach to CPE while connecting with your peers. Enroll in the 2018 Spring Splash today!
- Various – 16 credits