Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA, will be presenting Working with Lenders and Their Self-Directed IRAs at this meeting.
During this presentation, Jim Hitt will create a road map for smooth and profitable private lending for borrowers and lenders alike.
Items covered in this presentation:
- Basics of Self-Directed IRAs
- Investment options with emphasis on private lending
- Prohibited assets
- Opening an account
- Why you need to open an account now
- Transferring funds to an account
- Including resigning custodian timing
- Self-Directed IRA Private Lending Process
- Documents required for private lending
- Funding Loans with Self-Directed IRAs
- The process for funding private loans
- Things you need to know about private lending
- How to make sure your deals get funded in a timely manner
- Making sure your lenders experience is a smooth process
- Closing process for private loans
About Jim Hitt:
Jim is the Chief Executive Officer of American IRA and he has been committed to all aspects of investing for more than 30 years, using Self-Directed IRAs for his own investments since 1982. Jim’s forte is the financing and acquisition of real estate, private offerings, mortgage lending, business’s, joint ventures, partnerships and limited liability companies using creative techniques.
Mountain REIA is a new real estate investors association being formed by Gordon Catts and Richard Benthal that will be meeting on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 6:30 PM at the Golden Corral located at 2025 Market Place Blvd in Cumming, Georgia. This group is an educational and networking group that brings in local, active investors and to provide information and education in a low or no-sales environment. This group is open to everyone, so please come join local real estate investors to network, share information, and interact with local and regional experts. Please be prepared to patron the restaurant, enjoy the networking, and the outstanding information!