Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA, will be attending this meeting and will be available to answer any questions you may have about Self-Directed IRAs.
Holiday Inn Airport, 2707 Little Rock Rd, Charlotte
of Successful Real Estate Investors
Charlotte REIA is excited to announce that Dyches Boddiford will be our special guest speaker this month at our Main Monthly Meeting on Thursday, February 5th at 6PM at the Holiday Inn Airport located at 2707 Little Rock Rd in Charlotte, NC (map). Dyches will be teaching us “Creative Financing Techniques for Successful Real Estate Investors”.
Experienced real estate investors know that understanding creative financing techniques is absolutely necessary to stay in the game for the long term. You cannot always depend on conventional sources of financing, even when institutional rates are low. This particular Charlotte REIA Meeting will be of specific interest to Buyers, Sellers, Real Estate Agents, Note Brokers and Note Investors. Dyches will illustrate the difference in terms and financing you would want when you’re buying versus those you would want when selling.
He will also remind you when to use these techniques to grow your IRA or Solo 401K. Creative financing will also offer you new ways to partner on deals and these techniques can benefit any investor who wishes to retire from day-to-day management. Don’t miss this opportunity to take your real estate investing to the next level with Dyches Boddiford!
- There were no results found.
- Coverdells Allow for Self-Directed IRA style Investing for College Savings
- What Mistakes Millennials Make When They Should be Rolling Over Their 401(K)
- IRS Announces Higher Self-Directed Contribution Limits for Self-Directed IRAs, 401(K)s
- Tax Considerations for Self-Directed IRA Investors
- President Trump Signs Executive Order that Could Ultimately Benefit Self-Directed IRA Savers
Asheville, NC 28801