Chuy’s Mexican Restaurant
Sean McKay, Senior Vice President of American IRA, is co-chair of the Charlotte Landlord Group along with Robert Shoffner.
Sean is passionate about both real estate investing and Self-Directed IRAs and Sean will put that knowledge to good use as a leader of the Charlotte Landlord Association.
The Charlotte Landlord group is an active group that meets once per month. The focus is on investors investing in the current real estate market. A different local real estate investor is highlighted as a guest speaker each month. These speakers give information that can help new investors get started; current investors keep it going or simply offer a different point of view. Guests are encouraged to bring questions or deals they are working on or need help with.
So many seasoned investors wish they had a group of experienced investors who were willing to share their knowledge and give them tips along the way when they were starting out. It is so much better to learn things through the eyes of someone who has already been down that road before than to take the financial bumps and bruises that inevitably come to new investors. That is the gap that the Charlotte Landlord group fills. The group is comprised of investors at all levels of investing that come together and share ideas and experience. This is truly a great group to join.
Click here for more information about the Metrolina REIA subgroups.
- There were no results found.
- Owners of Self-Directed IRAs Benefit from Japanese Pension Fund Shift to Alternative Asset Classes
- Four Common Retirement Fears – And How Self-Directed IRAs Can Help
- How to Take a Distribution from a Self-Directed IRA Owned Single-Member LLC
- What to Know Before You Open a Self-Directed IRA
- Boost Tax-Free Retirement Income with a Back-Door Self-Directed Roth IRA
Asheville, NC 28801