Fletcher, NC 28732 United States
Legendary Real Estate Investor
And Master Negotiator
September 19-20, 2015
550 Airport Road, Fletcher, NC
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn from the legendary master negotiator Jimmy Napier as he shares a lifetime of strategies and techniques that helped him rise from humble beginnings as a sharecropper’s son to substantial wealth from an extensive portfolio of properties and notes and other real estate investments.
Each of the strategies and techniques taught during this information-packed, full two-day seminar will help you increase your negotiation power and boost your bottom line. You’ll learn …
- Why talking numbers is a losing proposition
- How it can pay to be a little confused
- How to use carrots and teasers to your advantage
- How being an involved listener helps you “hear” what’s not being said
- Using silence to gain the advantage
- How understanding the other party’s problems works to your advantage
- How to help the other party figure out what they really need and how you can help them get it
Jimmy will show you negotiation techniques and strategies
for success in any negotiation whether real estate, business, consumer goods or any
other. Learn how not to show your hand, what motivates others to do what you want, how asking questions is more powerful than making statements and much, much more!
Two full-days of training in powerful, proven negotiating techniques from master negotiator Jimmy Napier
Just $347* for CREIA and other REIA members, $397 for non-members
Two attending together just $647* and $697 (*use code “CREIA” at checkout)
Online at CREIANC.org or by mail using registration form on back side.
The Carolinas Real Estate Investors Association, Inc., (CREIA) is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to enhancing its members’ knowledge of how to analyze, buy, finance, manage and sell real estate investment property, and to providing opportunities for its members to network and share experi- ences with other real estate investors. The Association does not itself invest or provide investment, legal or tax advice to individuals.
Among benefits CREIA offers are:
- Monthly meetings: CREIA meets the second Monday of each month.
Meetings include a “Hot Seat” speaker, an expert in some aspect of real estate, a regular guest speaker, and more.
- Abundant networking opportunities, including meetings, focus groups, online
- Weekend workshops
- National Speaker Series
- The CREIA Report newsletter
- Free library of tapes and books; sales of pertinent materials
- Numerous focus groups for special interests
Initial membership dues are $150 annually, with $100 annual renewals. Mem- bership applications will be available at seminar or simply check box on regis- tration form requesting a membership application be mailed to you. You may also join at creianc.org.
Jimmy Napier grew up in a poor, rural area of northwest Florida. After going broke in the cattle ranching business and quitting his job with the phone company, he started selling and investing in real estate and mortgages. He soon acquired a substantial portfolio in several states and has continued to enjoy tremendous success in the many areas of real estate and mortgage investing as result of his incredible ability to talk to and negotiate with people. Today, he is a much sought-after educator who shares his techniques and teaches investors how to apply them in every phase of their lives, whether buying real estate, mortgages, a car or any other commodity.
- There were no results found.
- Keep an Eye out for These Possible Changes to Self-Directed IRAs
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k)s, Self-Directed SEP IRAs and Self-Directed SIMPLE IRAs – Which is Right for You?
- Take Advantage of Raised Contribution Limits in Self-Directed IRAs in 2019
- Women and Retirement: Are You Saving Enough in your Self-Directed IRA?
- Use Your Self-Directed Roth IRA to Invest in Real Estate
Asheville, NC 28801