Club E Atlanta
College Park, GA United States
Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA, will be presenting “The Magic of a House” at this month’s Atlanta South Meeting.
The Magic of a House
Presented by: Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA
When most investors see a single family dwelling, they see a house only-flip or rent, the end. When you understand the ‘Magic of a House’ concept you will never see a house again; you will see the beginning of wealth by properly planning future moves. Adding flexibility upfront and knowing various outcomes is the key to creating the building blocks to great wealth.
Attendees of this presentation will learn some of Jim Hitt’s successful techniques:
- Negotiating the purchase of a home with
- Owner financing
- No money down
- Generating immediate cash flow
- Negotiating a discount when paying off loans
- Reducing debt through refinancing
- Increasing cash flow by re-purposing a property ($255 per month to $4000 per month!)
- Leveraging a house to purchase a mobile home park (additional cash flow of $3000 per month!)
- Applying creative techniques to maximize cash flow and reduce taxes
- Lease Back
- 1031 Exchange
- Trading Shares in Private Offering
- Negotiating owner financing by actively listening and responding to the needs of the seller
- Purchasing real estate well below market value
- Generating cash at closing through creative loan structuring
- Recognizing potential for real estate deals through old fashioned techniques
- Overcoming obstacles (i.e. market crash of 2008) and generating positive cash flow ($4000 per month!)
- Defining goals and setting guidelines to obtain those goals
- Staying focused and not getting lost in the heat of the battle
Jim is the Chief Executive Officer of American IRA and he has been committed to all aspects of investing for more than 30 years, using Self-Directed IRAs for his own investments since 1982. Jim’s forte is the financing and acquisition of real estate, private offerings, mortgage lending, business’s, joint ventures, partnerships and limited liability companies using creative techniques.
The Atlanta REIA South Monthly Meeting
- When: 1st Wednesday of each month from 6:00 PM till 9:00 PM
- Where: Club E Atlanta, 3707 Main Street, College Park, GA (map)
- Why: To Learn, Network, Market, Do Deals and Have Fun!
- Cost: $15 cover charge for everyone who attends which includes a light meal.
- Leaders: Reggie Jackson and Gordon Catts
- Link: south.atlantareia.com
- There were no results found.
- Owners of Self-Directed IRAs Benefit from Japanese Pension Fund Shift to Alternative Asset Classes
- Four Common Retirement Fears – And How Self-Directed IRAs Can Help
- How to Take a Distribution from a Self-Directed IRA Owned Single-Member LLC
- What to Know Before You Open a Self-Directed IRA
- Boost Tax-Free Retirement Income with a Back-Door Self-Directed Roth IRA
Asheville, NC 28801