Sean McKay, Senior Vice President of American IRA, will be attending this event.
If you just can’t wait until our next Charlotte REIA Main Monthly Meeting, join Charlotte REIA every Wednesday morning (except major holidays) as we host an intimate gathering with local real estate pros. This is a great opportunity for new investors to network with local real estate “players” and learn from those who are making deals happen every day. We host a new guest speaker every week and discuss various real estate topics to help better your real estate investing skills. The breakfast meeting is led by Linda Dana and is designed to serve beginning, intermediate and advanced investors. The group meets every Wednesday from 8:30AM to 10:00AM. Charlotte REIA Members can attend at no charge and guests pay a $3.00 cover charge.
- There were no results found.
- The Self-Directed IRA Process
- Stock Market Declines Underscore Importance of Diversification Using Self-Directed IRAs
- Coverdells Allow for Self-Directed IRA style Investing for College Savings
- What Mistakes Millennials Make When They Should be Rolling Over Their 401(K)
- IRS Announces Higher Self-Directed Contribution Limits for Self-Directed IRAs, 401(K)s
Asheville, NC 28801