Charlotte, 28217 United States
Sean McKay, Senior Vice President of American IRA, will be attending this event.
If you just can’t wait until our next Charlotte REIA Main Monthly Meeting, join Charlotte REIA every Wednesday morning (except major holidays) as we host an intimate gathering with local real estate pros. This is a great opportunity for new investors to network with local real estate “players” and learn from those who are making deals happen every day. We host a new guest speaker every week and discuss various real estate topics to help better your real estate investing skills. The breakfast meeting is led by Linda Dana and is designed to serve beginning, intermediate and advanced investors. The group meets every Wednesday from 8:30AM to 10:00AM. Charlotte REIA Members can attend at no charge and guests pay a $3.00 cover charge.
- There were no results found.
- Keep an Eye out for These Possible Changes to Self-Directed IRAs
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k)s, Self-Directed SEP IRAs and Self-Directed SIMPLE IRAs – Which is Right for You?
- Take Advantage of Raised Contribution Limits in Self-Directed IRAs in 2019
- Women and Retirement: Are You Saving Enough in your Self-Directed IRA?
- Use Your Self-Directed Roth IRA to Invest in Real Estate
Asheville, NC 28801