At the meeting you will learn:
- Critical negotiation skills with a focus on knowing your goals and staying focused so you don’t get lost in the heat of the battle
- The art of negotiating owner financing and no money down purchases
- How to overcome obstacles and generate positive cash flow
- Creative loan structuring that can put cash in your pocket at closing
- Ways to find real estate deals well below market value
- Old fashioned techniques to recognize potential for real estate deals
- Techniques to increase cash flow and reduce taxes
- Private offerings
- 1031 exchanges
- Lease backs
- Active listening techniques that will win you more deals
- Debt reduction strategies
- And so much more…
Jim Hitt maximizes profits by blending his two passions, self-directed IRA investing and real estate investing, to create great tax advantaged wealth. Jim is the CEO and Founder of American IRA, a national Self-Directed IRA services provider. Jim has also been a licensed real estate broker in the state of California for over 40 years and an active real estate investor who has participated in over 6,000 real estate transactions with a current portfolio of over 50 rental properties. Jim has participated in the acquisition and development of single family homes, multi-family homes, and commercial buildings. Throughout Jim’s investing career, he has employed various creative financing strategies including private lending, owner financing, hard money lending, and more.
Join us on Monday, February 15th as Jim shares case studies on strategies that can help every real estate investor take their investing and profits to the next level.
- There were no results found.
- Due Diligence on Private Lending from Your Self-Directed IRA
- Five Reasons a Self-Directed Real Estate IRA May Be Your Best Investment Vehicle
- Who is a Disqualified Person to your Self-Directed IRA?
- Why You Need Rental Income in a Self-Directed Roth IRA
- Five Little-Known Benefits to the Self-Directed Real Estate IRA
Asheville, NC 28801