The Wild Hare Sports Cafe
Sean McKay, Senior Vice President of American IRA, will be the guest speaker at this event speaking about Self-Directed IRA lending.
Sean will share examples of IRA’s/401k’s being used as a lender on deals. Attendees will learn how Self-Directed IRA lending works and what lenders are often looking for.
Private Self-Directed IRA lenders loan qualified individuals money for:
- Private Business Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Car notes
- Property Tax Liens and Deeds
- Secured Notes
- Unsecured Notes
- “Hard Money” Lending
- Bridge Loans
- Purchases of Distressed Debt
Sean will also be glad to set up a free Wealth Building Strategy session with anyone who would like to know how Self-Directed IRAs fits their situation.
- There were no results found.
- Coverdells Allow for Self-Directed IRA style Investing for College Savings
- What Mistakes Millennials Make When They Should be Rolling Over Their 401(K)
- IRS Announces Higher Self-Directed Contribution Limits for Self-Directed IRAs, 401(K)s
- Tax Considerations for Self-Directed IRA Investors
- President Trump Signs Executive Order that Could Ultimately Benefit Self-Directed IRA Savers
Asheville, NC 28801