This blog post talks about a recent Minneapolis, Star Tribune article that reported on a Ponzi scheme that caused self-directed IRA holders to lose money. The blog goes on to explain that it is critical for self-directed IRA investors to use their “due diligence” in researching investments before releasing precious funds from their retirement accounts.
- Keep an Eye out for These Possible Changes to Self-Directed IRAs
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k)s, Self-Directed SEP IRAs and Self-Directed SIMPLE IRAs – Which is Right for You?
- Take Advantage of Raised Contribution Limits in Self-Directed IRAs in 2019
- Women and Retirement: Are You Saving Enough in your Self-Directed IRA?
- Use Your Self-Directed Roth IRA to Invest in Real Estate
Asheville, NC 28801