This blog post talks about a recent Minneapolis, Star Tribune article that reported on a Ponzi scheme that caused self-directed IRA holders to lose money. The blog goes on to explain that it is critical for self-directed IRA investors to use their “due diligence” in researching investments before releasing precious funds from their retirement accounts.
- Stock Market Declines Underscore Importance of Diversification Using Self-Directed IRAs
- Coverdells Allow for Self-Directed IRA style Investing for College Savings
- What Mistakes Millennials Make When They Should be Rolling Over Their 401(K)
- IRS Announces Higher Self-Directed Contribution Limits for Self-Directed IRAs, 401(K)s
- Tax Considerations for Self-Directed IRA Investors
Asheville, NC 28801