Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA, will be attending this event.
Learn the most important news and issues affecting the Self-Directed IRA industry.
Self-Directed IRA Professionals are strongly encouraged to attend this informative conference.
Cyber security news and best practices for staff
Learn the latest on Best Interest Contract
Crowdfunding issues and opportunities
How to address diminished capacity with elders – a growing trend
And a lot more…
The RITA Conferences, especially the annual conference in Washington, D.C., have become an important part of our retirement account compliance and education. The ability to attract speakers for the conference from the Department of Labor, Department of the Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service, among other department and agencies, is invaluable. It enables our firm to stay on the leading edge of what is being discussed by policy makers as well as lawmakers. I won’t miss it.
John K Johnson
GoldStar Trust Company
515 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20004
Phone: (202) 661-2400
- W Hotel – 515 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20004 Phone: (202) 661-2400 Washington, DC – View Map
- There were no results found.
- What Do Most People Get Wrong About Self-Directed Checkbook IRAs?
- Why Should Investors Own Gold in a Self-Directed IRA?
- Important Age Milestones for Anyone Planning an IRA Retirement
- What Should You Tell People Who Don’t Understand the Self-Directed IRA?
- Where to Place Your Self-Directed IRA Priorities
Asheville, NC 28801