Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA, will be attending this event.
Learn the most important news and issues affecting the Self-Directed IRA industry.
Self-Directed IRA Professionals are strongly encouraged to attend this informative conference.
Cyber security news and best practices for staff
Learn the latest on Best Interest Contract
Crowdfunding issues and opportunities
How to address diminished capacity with elders – a growing trend
And a lot more…
The RITA Conferences, especially the annual conference in Washington, D.C., have become an important part of our retirement account compliance and education. The ability to attract speakers for the conference from the Department of Labor, Department of the Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service, among other department and agencies, is invaluable. It enables our firm to stay on the leading edge of what is being discussed by policy makers as well as lawmakers. I won’t miss it.
John K Johnson
GoldStar Trust Company
515 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20004
Phone: (202) 661-2400
- W Hotel – 515 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20004 Phone: (202) 661-2400 Washington, DC – View Map
- There were no results found.
- Self-Directed Real Estate IRAs and Insurance
- Avoid Getting Your Self-Directed IRA Disqualified by the IRS!
- Secured and Unsecured Promissory Notes in your Self-Directed IRA: What’s the Difference?
- How Your Self-Directed IRA Could Be Used Toward Student Debt With a Self-Directed CESA IRA
- How Active Should You Be with Your Self-Directed IRA?
Asheville, NC 28801