This is an educational webinar to teach you how to put together your first Self-Directed IRA deal.
Date: January 7th
Time: 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
What You’ll Learn
Self-Directed IRA and Real Estate IRA investing are both amazing tools, but for many people getting started with a first deal is tough. There seem to be too many questions and unknowns, and no one wants to make big mistakes with their hard earned retirement money.
In this webinar we’ll discuss answers to some of the tough questions you might have, like:
- Which type of investment should you start with? Rental properties? Fix-flips? Private lending? Options? Or something else?
- How do I know if I’ve got a good deal?
- What are are the biggest risks to avoid?
- How do you do a deal when you have limited funds? For example, if you have $25,000 in your IRA account, how do you buy a $75,000 property?
- Should you invest directly with your Real Estate IRA or form an LLC or trust?
To answer these questions, the format of the webinar will be very practical and based on real case studies. You’ll get details, pictures, and real numbers from other investors’ first deals.
The end goal after this webinar is that you’ll be more confident so that you can go out and do your own first Self-Directed IRA deal.
Your teachers will be Sean McKay from Charlotte, NC and Chad Carson from Clemson, SC. Sean is the Senior VP at American IRA, and he is also a successful real estate investor. Chad is a full-time real estate investor and business coach. Chad has done hundreds of real estate deals, including those with his own Self-Directed IRA.
Join Us! To Register …