Atlanta REIA West Monthly Meeting – January
Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA, LLC, will be attending this event and presenting “Using Your IRA to Invest in Real Estate.” He will dispel these common myths and mysteries about self-directed IRAs and retirement plans:
- Can you borrow from your retirement account?
- The common answer is “no”. We will show you how to turn that into a “yes”.
- Easy steps to raising private capital using your self-directed IRA and retirement plant
- Can you partner?
- Learn how to partner with yourself and others
- Using your self-directed IRA to create current income legally
- How to leverage your IRA
- Turning your Roth IRA into tax free wealth
- And much much more!
111 Perimeter Center W
Atlanta, GA 30346
Time: 6:30PM to 9:00PM
Atlanta REIA West is a new subchapter of the Atlanta Real Estate Investors Alliance that meets on the 4th Monday of each month at from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM at the Cherokee Cattle Company restaurant located at 2710 Canton Road in Marietta, GA. The cost is currently $5.00 at the door for non-members. Immediately after the Atlanta REIA West Monthly Meeting, we will reconvene in the Cherokee Cattle Company lounge for Late Nite Networking. We hope you will come out and eat, drink, network, learn and have fun with us!
Cost: Free for members, $5 for non-members