Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA, knows first hand how the right technology coupled with the right knowledge can unleash people from being overwhelmed and free them up to concentrate on building their financial portfolio. Jim will be on hand at this event to both gather knowledge of the investment tools available for iPads and other mobile devices and to man the American IRA booth to educate people on the power of investing with self-directed IRAs.
It’s a GREAT time to be a real estate investor. But if you want to be the most effective, competitive, profitable investor, you need to
Let Technology Do the Work for You!
Here are a few examples of what’s waiting for you…
- The basics (and some not-so-basics!) of the iPad
- Comps for Rentals and for Purchases
- How to access Adobe Flash with your iPad (yes, you can)
- Productivity apps to access files, data and info from anywhere
- Make the iPad your mobile office, access your database
- Route calls right from your iPad
- Track expenses and get rid of all those paper receipts.
- Yes you can “print” to your iPad.
- Send the sale contract to the lawyer for title search while you’re still at the seller’s home.
- Have the seller sign electronically so you can both have a copy in real time!
Date: May 25, 2013
Time: 8AM – 5PM
Place: Crowne Plaza Ravinia, Atlanta, GA
Registration: Click Here