Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA-a National Provider of Self-Directed IRAs will be sharing his extensive knowledge of ‘Making Self Directed IRAs Work’ on January 10th, 2012 at the KnoxREI January meeting.
This will be an information packed event in which Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA, will share his extensive knowledge of ‘Making Self Directed IRAs Work’ by presenting “Advanced Investing with Self-Directed IRAs.”
Mr. Hitt announces, “This is an advanced session not a beginners session. While everyone is welcome to attend, I want to make sure everyone is aware that we will be covering advanced level information.”
Topics that will be discussed at this meeting include but are not limited to:
- Non-traditional investments in IRAs and Qualified Plans
- Tax Free and Tax Deferred Plans
- Permitted Investments
- Disallowed Investments
- Prohibited Transactions
- Using an IRA or plan to invest in real estate
- Using an IRA or plan to invest in notes
- Case Study: Purchase of a duplex
- Case Study: Buying a property and rehabbing
- Case Study: Commercial property
- Case Study: Using an IRA to buy discounted notes
- Case Study: 401(k) Rollover to an IRA and Roth
- Case Study: Tax Lien Certificates
- Case Study: LLCs and other forms of companies
- Selected questions regarding self-direction of IRAs and Qualified plans
- Individual Retirement Arrangements and their advantages and contribution limits
- Rollovers and transfers
- Qualified Plans and 401(k)s
- How to open a self-directed retirement plan
The case studies are success stories based on actual transactions that self-directed IRA investors have completed… proof positive that investing with a self-directed IRA can result in profitable transactions. Note: For privacy reasons, we have changed the names of the investors within the case studies.
American IRA, LLC was established in 2004 by James C. Hitt in Asheville, NC.
The mission of American IRA is to provide the highest level of customer service in the self directed retirement industry. Mr. Hitt and his team have grown the company to over $250 million in assets under administration by educating the public that their self-directed IRA account can invest in a variety of assets such as real estate, private lending, limited liability companies, precious metals and much more!
To learn more about American IRA, LLC and self-directed IRAs/self-directed Solo 401(k)s, please contact our office at 1-866-7500-IRA(472).